Thursday, August 27, 2009

Whachadoin Wednesday Challenge #54



Happy Thursday.....Can you believe it's already Thursday. Where has the week gone? Both the kids and I start school next week and I have SOOOO much to get done before then. I have been dragging all week, between being sick and trying to get back into the swing of things after vacation, and now both my kids and hubby are sick as well. Argh!!!!!

Well, on a positive note, SU INK & MORE is giving away a great prize this week. Are you feeling creative? All you have to do is draw inspiration from the picture above, make a card, and head on over to SU INK & MORE and post you link to Mr. Linky.

Wanna know what the prize is???? One package of COredinations cardstock. When uploading on line please use the keywords SUINKWWC54

Have fun and I hope you play along. Have a great day and Happy Creating.

No comments: