Friday, September 11, 2009

Inky Impressions Sneak Peek


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! Aren't you glad it's Friday? I sure am. It has been such a busy week. This will be my first weekend in the last 3 that I have Sat night and Sunday off from work. THANK GOD!!! I have to work tonight and tomorrow morning, and then I am off. Going to spend some quality time with my family and maybe even do some apple picking. I also have to fit in some home work time along the way. Any big plans for your weekend?

So, today is my turn to sneak peek one of Inky Impressions new images. Can you tell what she is (hehehehe). What you can't tell, is how cute she is, and actually, if you checked out any of the other sneak peeks, they all looked so cute. I can't wait to see all the images tomorrow. That's right, tomorrow is INKY IMPRESSIONS BLOG HOP. I hope you can join us. I can't wait.

Well, I am off to start another day. I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday, and I hope you can join me for the Inky Impressions Blog hop in the morning! Happy Friday and Happy Creating!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see her! I imagine another cutie!
Pam Going Postal

Kristine said...

:) SO CUTE... I have this one too!! I know I'm gonna get a lot of use out of this one, yeehaw! LOL. Can't wait to see your whole card Kristen! See ya at the HOP!

Michelle Quinno said...

she looks so cute!! Have fun apple picking!

cats whiskers said...

I am liking this cannot wait to see your fab creation, looking forward to thehop
Hugs Jacqui x