Happy Friday all!! Aren't you glad it's Friday, and Friday the 13th at that. Do you believe in superstitions? I am not sure that I do, but I am not willing to jinx it either (hehehe).
Today I have a Inky Impression newly released image for you. the name of the stamp is Angelica's snowman. Isn't she cute. She is now on sale over at Inky Impression, along with some new embelleishments you should check out (hehehe).
I used SCS tutorial to make the snow globe card. Very easy card to make, and very fun. I am sure you will be seeing more of these cards to come. You can find the tutorial here.
INKY IMPRESSION DESIGN TEAM CALL
It is that time again. Inky Impressions is having their Design Team call. They are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and talented stampers to help promote our products and to provide inspiration to the stamping community, through your personal blog and online galleries.
This call is open to everyone!! If you applied before please feel free to reapply!!
To enter the Inky Impressions DT call Please do the following......
1. Follow Today's Ornament Challenge.
2. Link your challenge card or project to Mr. Linky.
3. Post on your blog that there is a Design Team Call here at Inky Impressions.
4. Email Crystal @ firstname.lastname@example.org and CC the email to Nicole at email@example.com and in the subject line please put your name, Mr linky number, and DT call. Please include (1) one other card and (1) 3-d item that shows your coloring ability.
Please include the following in your email:
4. Blog Address:
5. Links to any online galleries you have:
6. A list of related forums/message boards that you participate in:
7. Please tell us if you are on any other design teams: (No prior experience necessary)
Please let us know about yourself, what you like about stamping, what you would contribute to the Inky Impressions Design Team, and why you would like to be a design team member.
Participate for a term of 3 months and sign a contract with Inky Impressions.
• You must be willing to post card samples, contest announcements, challenges and new releases on your blog.
• You must be willing to post all Inky Impressions Challenge Blog cards/projects to the Splitcoast Stampers gallery.
• You will be required to make a minimum of 1 card/project weekly & snail mail a minimum of 2 cards per month to display at Convention.
• You will need to meet all deadlines, given.
• Participate in Inky Impressions Challenges, Blog Hops and Release Parties.
• Promote Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps through your blog, and whenever you see an opportunity to help us promote.
What you will get from us:
• Seven(7)Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps & New product samples as they come in during your( 3 ) three month term.
• 20% off all rubber stamp orders, during your term.
• A great opportunity to work with a fun and friendly design team.
• Your photo and bio posted on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and/or website.
Well, that is all for me today. I am hoping to have a card for you on Sunday. Have a wonderful day and Happy creating. Thank you for stopping by!