Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #55

Happy Sunday!!!! Are you enjoying your weekend? I am happy to say, I have finally had a weekend with very little commitments.

So, Sunday's=Hope Stamps Eternal cupcake challenge
. Check out these gorgeous cupcakes. Of course when i first saw them, I immediately thought "Orange and brown and gorgeous flowers". Well, as I have said before, I don't really do "pretty" or "gorgeous", I do "cute". So, needless to say, I did "cute".. You see, I had no choice, I just purchased some new Greeting Farm stamps and they where begging to be inked, so that's what I did. I am actually very happy that we used these colors today, because I don't often reach for my Basic Grey Arachic 6x6 pad, but the combination of colors and stamp screamed for this paper. I kinda like how it turned out. What do you think? As you may know, I am abig fan of the Greeting Farm stamps. They are just so fun to color. I also followed this weeks sKetch for you to try.
Are you in need of some supplies???? Hope Stamps Eternal is having a SALE!!!! 25% off you entire purchase. Get it while you can......


Do these cupcakes inspire you??? Come play along with the DT and me. We would love to see what you create. If you do, be sure to link your creation to Mr. Linky on the HSE Blog and use CIC55 when uploading to online galleries . Every week, Rachel highlights the top 5!!
Need some inspiration? Check out what the DT came up with.
Rachel - Hope Stamps Eternal

Colleen - Glitter Ink
Teresa - Enjoy the VA Sunshine
Karen - The Sweetest Thing
Piali - Touch of Creation
Kelli - Yard Sale Kind of Luck
Have a FABULOUS day and happy creating!

8 comments:

Pia said...

Super Cute Kristen! I LOVE it!

Crystal said...

AWWW Kristen this is SUPER CUTE!!!! I LOVE this adorable image and these papers are fabulous!!! WOW you totally rocked this inspiration sweetie!!! Hugs!

Rachel Hope said...

SOOOOOO Cute! Love it and I love how you strayed from the Obvious and went boy...Very Outside the Cupcake Box! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Basement Stamper said...

Love it, this is super cute!!! I love those colors together.

Danni said...

This is just too cute for words!! Fabulous card!

Michelle Quinno said...

He's so cute, Kristen! Great job.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is just too cute! I love the image and your coloring rocks! Great papers and design. Fabulous creation, Kristen!!
hugs!
Sharon