Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge: It's a sketch

Happy Tuesday! Wow....what a weekend I had :) It all started Friday, at my clinical rotation, I got to preform a certian (pee pee) procedure on my patient for the first time. I won't go into details, as you all may not find the subject as thrilling as I (wink), but it was wonderful to be able to finally put one of my nursing skills to use. Then on Friday I had dinner with some friends, Sat was my b-day (21st of course), and my hubby and kids were so wonderful, and on Sunday, My daughter competed in her first ever Gymnastics States competition. Oh, she made us so proud! Like I said, what a great weekend. I hope yours was wonderful as well! We have another Fabulous challenge for you this week. We are getting sketchy with a fabulous sketch designed for us by Kristine Breach, and to top it off, we have a super fun Sponsor this week!

Our sponsor this week is Wink WInk Ink, and and they are offering the winner of this week challenge a GC to their store! Wahoooo......


Once again, the entrys last week were FABULOUS!!!! ahh.....It is always so hard to choose the weeks TOP 3, but a girl has to do, what a girl has to do. This weeks TOP 3:



Deborah H:


Julia: Suzanne K: Congrats Ladies, Your cards are stunning!!!! Please feel free to grab the Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Top 3 badge on the right side of my blog.

Are you ready???? The winner of last weeks Heart Song Designs GC is :



Here are your random numbers: 67 Timestamp: 2011-04-12 03:35:57 UTC

Yogi

Now, for the DT's fabulous cards using images from WINK WINK INK!





Tanya:

Peggy: Jovita: Mary: Frances: Jackie: Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC59......Have a great day and happy creating


9 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is fantastic, Kristen! Love your color choices and your coloring always amazes me!

Glad you enjoyed the bday weekend!

Patti J said...

What a fun sketch! DT, you rock - your projects are all wonderful! Kristen, sounds like you had the best weekend ever! Happy Birthday, congrats to DD, and congrats on your 'achievement'!!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, thankyou so much for choosing my card in your top 3. Hugs Suzanne x

Basement Stamper said...

great take on the sketch challenge.

Heidi Brawley said...

What a lovely sketch! Thanks for the challenge to play along with!
~Heidi Brawley

Ashley Nicole said...

Great sketch. Beautiful job DT. I linked my card, I'm #14.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

ThePurplePlace said...

I guess I was too late, but I did create a sketch card today and you can find it on my blog HERE!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi, happy belated birthday!! Sounds like you had a fun filled weekend and a great birthday!! Love your card and of course the image LOL! like how you add the twine for the ribbon gives that down home feel to your very beautiful card.

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Kristen - Guess what? Today the Link tool is working, so I have now added my card!!

I just realized you had a recent birthday, hope it was fun!

It was actually my youngest son's birthday on Saturday, when we were in class....but we celebrated it on Friday Night!! :)

And Yes...I am on Facebook too, under my real name! :)