Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Favorite Holiday


Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. As I had mentioned last week, My mom was in the hospital from sun-Wed, and then was released. She is doing better now, but still recovering. Thank you for all your well wishes.

This week we have another super fun challenge for you: This week, we want to see your projects made with your favorite holiday.

As many of you know, My family and I just love Halloween. We go crazy decorating the house, we have friends and family over for halloween. My husband decorates the yard very elaborately. We are usually the house that people drive by and slow down to look at all the decoration. Sometimes it all seems crazy, but My husband loves it! I love to make halloween cards. I love the papers, punches......everything halloween! For my card today, I used a Prairy Fairy image and made a easal card.....Simple!


Oh boy, the cards last week were awesome. They were all so wonderful.....but as you know, I can only pick 3...so the TOP 3 from last weeks Baby challenge are:


Sande:

Jill:
Katie:
Great cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the "I made Top 3" on the right side of my blog!

Now for the amazing DT's "favorite Holiday" cards!
Frances:
Jackie:
Jovita:
Peggy:
Tanya:
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC74......Have a great day and happy creating !






4 comments:

Shan said...

I just wanted to stop by and say that all the cards are amazing and what a great challenge. Christmas and Halloween are both my favorite holidays. Hope you ladies have a fantastic week.

Hugs
Shannin

Country Mouse said...

Kristen..what a fun challenge and what an adorable card!! All of these cards are amazing!! But I just LOVE your little vampire! Who makes this image, please tell. :)
Thanks!
I cannot wait to play along.
audrey

Basement Stamper said...

all great cards, love the Halloween mixed with the Christmas! Very cool.

ThePurplePlace said...

Summer is by FAR my favorite season, but when it comes to Holiday, I LOVE Christmas!

Some year I think it would be really fun to celebrate Christmas on a gorgeous beach some where nice and warm! :)