Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Critter

Happy Tuesday all.....I am hoping you are all out there somewhere, as Google has done something with my blog, and now all my followers are gone.=, along with the whole left side of my blog.  So, please bare with me, as I try to figure out what I need to do.  ANY SUGGESTIONS????   I hate when stuff like this goes on. I am so not computer savy and this is going to cause me so much time....atghhhhhh

Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful week and weekend.  My weekend was pretty casual, but this week is proving to be very busy. Between family and school, I am booked completely.  Sunday I will have a free day, and hoping to be able to stamp a little.
So, once again we have a super fun challenge for you this week.  Seeing we are approaching spring, we want to see your CRITTER cards and projects.  I decided to go with a love bunny, because I don't have to many critters, but I think he came out ok. I left the saying off the card with hopes of using it for pretty much any occassion that arises.

We had somewicked cute cards for last weks 3 layer challenge, and the TOP 3 are:
Julie:
Suzie:
Liz:

                                    Fabulous cards ladies (as soon as I find out what happened to my banners I will let you know).

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing critter cards

Peggy:
Kim:
Jovita:
Mary: Coming soon

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC102.....Have a great day and happy creating






6 comments:

Chris said...

sorry to hear you're having blogger problems, I hope they get fixed soon.
I'm sorry I don't have any ideas how to fix the problem but I have had a few problems that I never knew how they happened but in a day or two they were fixed without my doing anything.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3
hugs Julie P

Angela said...

Great samples...Changito is my favorite critter!

Items on my blog disappear too...if I wait long enough, they come back.

Basement Stamper said...

cute, cute, cute image and love the papers!

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Adore all your projects Design Team!Thanks for another great challenge & inspireing us all to do our best!
Roxx.T Barnes

Stamping Susi said...

Gorgeous Critter-Creations by the DT-Girls and a awesome Challenge!