Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge: Spring

Happy Tuesday!!!! Let me first start by saying, I apologize for the quality of my photo, it was really late when I took this and it needs to be redone.  As soon as I get a chance I will get a better pic up, but for today, it is going to have to do.
  Today I have a very simple card for you, but I love the colors. The purple in this paper is fabulous, and of course this super cute bunny holding the flowers fits perfect into this weeks SPRING challenge!!! I don't know about you, but it has been chilly here in NH, and we are back to wearing jackets, maye next week will better....
As always, we had some gorgeous entrys for last weeks "Birthday" challenge, but as you know, there can only be 3 TOP 3....and they are:
Christine:
Liz:
TipTOP:

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!


Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing spring Creations.

Chrizette:
Peggy:
Kim:
Jovita:
Carrie:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC109.....Have a great day and happy creating









7 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is so sweet, Kristen! Love it. Hope you had a nice Easter and birthday!!

Basement Stamper said...

very cute card Kristen!

happyscrapper said...

Thanks for picking me as one of your Top three.
Hugz,
Christine Garner

Tip Top said...

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Stunning DT creations!

Donna Ellis said...

Thanks for the opportunity of viewing some fantastic Spring Cards, and for sharing mine, of course LOL Like you, I enjoy photographing early in the day. The lighting is never right otherwise. Thanks again!

Unknown said...

What lovely creations DT - thank you for the inspiration! wendy xx