Monday, July 9, 2012

Going Grey WithScrap-Creations challenge:Use Something bought in last 2 months

Happy Tuesday!!!!! I am finally back from my vacation, and let me tell you, we had a FABULOUS time. We cruised to the Caribbeans and it was just lovely. We visited New York ( time square & 9/11 memorial), Florida (Cocoa Beach), Bahamas (Great Stirrup Cay, & Atlantis). We danced, swam, ate, drank, snorkeled, shopped, gambled, and sooooo much more.  Like I said it was just amazing!
   So this weeks challenge is to use something you bought in the last 2 months. So, I recently purchased some Stampotique original stamps from a lady getting rid of her stamp supplies, and in her stash she had these....Ahhhhh, on the outside I am cutesy, but on the inside I think I have a dark side to me.  Just like my style: cute.....but my inner self I believe is: goth....LOL
Well, when I was making this (part of a journal page), my son said "that is scary"......well, that is my point exactly. We are all different people with different styles, and just because we as people weer certain clothes and have piercings and hair styles that may be a little "different" doesn't mean the person on the inside is scary.  I remember when I got my nose pierced, and told my family, and the reaction I got was not the best, but once they saw it, they were fine with it.  Soooooo Never judge a book but it's cover!!!!!
  Ok, so the winners of last weeks 4th of July challenge are:

Angelique
Rina
Mae

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Use Something bought in last 2 months" Creations!


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC121.....Have a great day and happy creating.



6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Stunning Kristen! Love the funky image and the colouring is fab. Beautiful DT creations too! :)

Anonymous said...

What awesome Creations! and thanks for a brilliant challenge and theme too! hugs Samantha :0)

Star said...

LOVE your goth card! It's adorable! I've got a little darkness in me, too. =D Thanks for the fun challenge, and the DT did a fabulous job!!

Basement Stamper said...

Great goth card, love the background paper you used on it, works perfect with her.

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous DT samples.....thanks for another fun challenge!

Shell~Alaska♥

Michelle Quinno said...

Fantastic card, Kristen! You are so right about not judging. You know how I feel about that with the way my kids are! LOL

I'm so glad you enjoyed the cruise!