Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: "D"


Happy Tuesday...Hope you had a wpnderful weekend. It dawned on me today, as I was noticing that it is starting to get darker just a bit earlier, and the kids are heading back to school in 3 weeks. Crazy how fast the summer has gone by, but what a great summmer it has been, and this past weekend was no different.  My husband and I drove to Portland Maine for the Mumford and sons concert, and it was completely amazing!!! My favorite band by far!
   Are you wondering what in the world this weeks challenge is yet??? I have been journaling and altered journaling more than making greeting cards, so for this week "D" challenge (dies, digis,etc.....) I made a "D"iet Coke journal page, and yes..."My name is Kristen Catalano and I am a Diet Coke aholic!  So this week, we want to see what you come up with for our "D" challenge!

Last week all the entrys for the "anything Goes" challenge were all so fabulous. I have narrowed down the TOP 3 to:

Denimo

Evie


                                                                             Karina


Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!
Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "D" Creations!

Mary
Kim

Peggy

Jovita

Chrizette

 Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC125.....Have a great day and happy creating




4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

OMG, totally love the journal page!!!

Evie said...

I'm so happy. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 3, I am thrilled.

Hugs.
Evie

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for great DT inspiration,

xx Mia xx

Laura said...

Was there an announcement for the winners of the "D" challenge?