Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Bingo

Happy Tuesday! Are you ready for a super fun challenge this week? This week we are playing BINGO!
For this weeks challenge, I used the top line for my BINGO. I used Cammy with Gifts from I Brake For Stamps, (
Save 10% on your order when you use: SAVE10KRISTEN)and for my BINGO, I used glitter on her bows, I used flowers in my corners, and my image has ribbons in it. BINGO. It's as simple as that.
  This week I had a REALLY hard time picking the Valentines Day challenge TOP 3, so I had to recruit some of my DT members to help me pick, and the TOP 3 from the Valentines challenge are:
Tracy Payne
R. Myers

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "BINGO" Creations.


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC146.....Have a great day and happy creating


Tracy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top picks! Congrats to everyone! :-)

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, she's adorable and I love all those pink flowers with the black leaves.

Andrea said...

wonderful work from design team inspirational and a great blog thank for a fab challenge Andrea x

Dunja Dücker said...

The DT Creations are stunning. Like them. Thank you for this challenge. I enjoyed to play with you.

Hugs, Dunja xx