Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations: Favorite embellishment!


Happy Tuesday!!! Did you fellow east coasters make it through time savings?  Since my kids were babies, they have never been able to function with Day light savings. Their sleep is all off, and I must admit, mine is as well. I was completely exhausted all day today and as soon as I finish this post, I am off to bed :)
   This week we have a fun and easy challenge for you. This week we want to see your creations using your favorite 
 embellishment! For my card for this weeks Challenge, I used Cammy in the wind from I Brake For Stamps (if you NEED her...LOL, feel free to save 10% off your entire purchase with my DT discount code:SAVE10KRISTEN, and my favorite embellishment is flowers of course. I used a lot of my favorites on this cards. I used my favorite colors, a favorite image ( I love to color people), favorite paper (Little Yellow Bicycle), and I cut out her hat and made it 3D, which I love to do on my creations......So, what is your favorite embellishment?????
    The last "Going Green" challenge was awesome. I loved every single card you all created, but there can only be 3 TOP 3, and they are:

Tracy
Mimi
Makitias
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "embellishment" Creations.

Peggy
Kim
 Jovita

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC148.....Have a great day and happy creating

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Thank you so much Scrap-Creations for choosing my card for Made the top 3 - last weeks challenge - Going Green. Hugs Mimi :)

Tracy said...

Whooppee! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all the winners!!