Thursday, March 27, 2014

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Spring

Happy Thursday, I apologize for being behind this week. We have just had so many family issues, I haven't had time to get things done, including the card that I had posted today.  My card for today's challenge is an oldie but a goodie. I used this card approx 1 year ago, but I thought it would be perfect for this weeks "Spring" challenge.  Here in New Hampshire, we have had a horrible winter. It has been chronically cold with temps average 20 degrees and below, and we still have snow on the ground...UGH....So, I am thrilled that spring is coming.......and I can't wait to see all you spring
projects!
   The entries for last weeks Pastel challenge were amazing, and again, it was very hard to pick the TOP 3, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. Last weeks top 3 are:

Wynn

A Little Bit of Sparkle

                                                                     Craftygasheadzo


Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!


  Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Spring" projects

Peggy

 

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC174....Have a great day and happy creating!

 


7 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Just delightful--all, Kristen! So really for Spring!

Michelle Quinno said...

So adorable!

cheryl said...

Oh this is so cute with beautiful colours and detail hugs cheryl xx

Wynn said...

Thank you so much for choosing my entry For Make it Pastels......I'm over the moon and jumping with joy !!!!

Hugs and luv Wynn xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Woohoo thank you for picking me as top 3!! Take care Zo xx

Wynn said...

Another lovely challenge and some great entries. Linky is being slow again so I'll pop back later to see if he's playing and hope he's added my entry xx Good luck everyone. Hugs Wynn x

Wynn said...

Naughty linky still not added my challenge I have tried again but it won't let me :( xx