Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations challenge: Christmas in July!

Happy Tuesday. I hope you are having a great so far. I have some very exciting news to share with you today.  I have been accepted as part of the Artbymiran DT.  Her images are amazing. They are all super cute girl images, and backgrounds, and there is nothing I like to color more than these two things.  If you would like to check out the Artbymiran challenge blog, you can do so here.  Today I am showcasing Princess of snowflake Digi for this weeks "Christmas in July Challenge".  Hard to believe that Christmas will be here before we know it.  I hope you will join us for this weeks challenge.
    We had amazing projects from last weeks "water" challenge. It was honestly, so hard to choose the top 3, but I managed, and with that being said, last weeks TOP 3 are:

                                                                              Susan

                                                                                Jose

                                                                         marilyn

 Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Christmas in July" projects!


                                                                             Gale

                                                                             Peggy

                                                                               Mary

                                                                         Valou

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC182...Have a great day and happy creating!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Kristen for choosing my little swimmer penguin LOL As one of your Top 3! I am truly honored!! Thank you!!! I LOVE your christmas card! Love the different colors! Its perfect. And Congrats to Jose and Marilyn for their Top 3 as well!! You are both amazing!! Love the DT Cards!!