Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: New

    Happy First Tuesday of 2015!!! It's good to be back.  I have to admit, I didn't do much crafting over the holidays, as I ended up picking up more hours at work.  While Christmas and New Years were great, and they were great, I am happy to have them in the past.  I am a women who functions much more efficiently on a regular schedule.
   Today is our first challenge of the New Year and what better way to start than with something "NEW" this can be pretty much anything, as long as it's NEW.....
   The project I am sharing for this weeks challenge is Mason Jar candle holders that I made just before Christmas for gifts.  I have been waiting to share this project with you all, as I loved how they turned out.  I was completely inspired by Suzanne Dean, and her jars decided I needed to try them for myself.  I made them in both white and blue paint, and like both. Super easy gift. The new part of my project, is that it is a "new"project that I tried, and I used new brads and new glitter....yes, I said glitter...LOL

                          Here are the DT projects for this weeks "New" challenge!

                                                                        Peggy

                                                                               Gale

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC193...Have a great day and happy creating




No comments: