Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Stampotique designers challenge


                       Wednesdays equal Stamopotique challenge, and  our for this weeks challenge is KAZ, and here is what Kaz has to say "bring me sunshine".  Like Kaz, I am, also sick and tired of this crappy, cold  weather. So my project this
week .is a journal; page, of a sunny flower shop. It looks springy. right? I got a chance to use some of the new stamps

                                                                       Stamps used 
                                                                  1. Flower shop     
                                                                   2. Bushes
                                                                   3. Daisy, daisy 
                                                                   4. Grow Your dreams

    I hope you enjoy mu journal page. Don't forget to come play in this weeks challenge, as you may get a chance at winning new product!
                                                                          

4 comments:

Sue said...

Kristen this is wonderful, I love your bold colours xx

Kaz said...

I love this Kristen, gorgeous xx

Claudine said...

This is fabulous Kristen, I love it. I too and sick of cold weather now! haha!

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous colours, Kristen. I can't wait for the sun to come out either although we didn't have much snow this year, luckily !
Corrie x