Friday, March 6, 2015

Follow your heart!



    Wahoo...It's Friday...this week as been CRAZY busy!!! I pulled 3 ten hours day, which wouldn't be bad, if we didn't also have hockey, dance, gymnastics, school, oh yeah, family, house, and dogs....anyway, it's Friday and I am OFF....whoop, whoop...Today I would like to share with you a journal page I made for this weeks Stampotique originals challenge, which is hosted by Jackie Payne, and here is what she had to say: "Numbers have been around for a very long time!  They feature so much in our lives!  I would like you to incorporate a minimum of one number into your project!  I hope you have fun."
      I was excited about this challenge, but had to push myself, as I had no idea what I was going to make.  I found some numbered patterned paper, and wanted to use it in my project, so I ended up painting the paper, and then painting it again, and using it on my top and bottom borders. I also couldn't wait to play with Kate Cranes new stamp Boots, which I used in my project and once I started working, I decided I wanted to give boots some wings, and I used the wings from one of Kate's other stamps: Kate's angel. I drew the cloud, and bam...journal page complete!!!  This weeks number challenge is super fun adn I hope you will join us over at Stampotique Originals!  Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

I love how this turned out, Kristen!

Jackie said...

Wow what a busy week you have had! I love what you have made here it looks fab!