Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Love is in The Air!





    Happy Wednesday! I hope you having a wonderful week this far. Do you know what Sunday is??? Valentines Day and I am a sucker for the seasonal items.  I love to walk in Target (my fav) and check out the season section.  I can't help but love all the red and pink right now! 
   This weeks Stampotique Originals Designer Challenge hostess is  Coby vanWilligenburg and her challenge is: "Love Is In The Air" here is what Coby says about this challenge:



"Love is so sweet and so tender...love is more than a boy than a boy and a girl.....love are my children, my grandchildren and animals... show in your creation this week, Love"
There you have it, it's all about Love this week.
 
Of course, I LOVE this challenge.  I made a simple card today, using Waving Spotted Monster by Kira Nichols.  I know you can't really see from the pic, but there is depth between the heart and the base.  This was a super fun challenge and I sure do hope you will join us in this weeks a challenge.  Not only is it fun, but there is also a chance for $30.00 in free product!.  Have a great week....

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Wicked cute, Kristen! Love the print heart!