Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Red, White and Blue




   Happy Wednesday!!!   We are offically in summer mode here in New Hampshire.  Both kids finished school today and both were off with friends in the neighborhood running around.  The weather has been AMAZING.  High 80's with NO humidity. That is what I call perfect!  

   You guessed it...this months challenge is red, white and blue.. It doesn't have to be an American themed card, just incorporate the colors.  For the first time in forever, I made a card that I didn't stamp one single thing. This card was created by a card made by Beth from Pinterest.  So whatcha waitin for...Come play with us.

    Last months TOP 3 are:

 Sue

Beverly

Higgledy-Piggledy


Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!



      Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Red, White and Blue" projects






 Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 4 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 4 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC223...Have a great day and happy creating!

3 comments:

Sharon Fontenot said...

Oh my I'm soooo deeply honored and thrilled to receive Top 3 in your challenge. THANK YOU! Congratulations to the other winners. My blog is happy to sport a blinkie!!!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Super cute card, Kristen! Did you use a die or punch?

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work!!!