Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Going Grey Challenge #3: Easter





Welcome to this weeks Going Grey challenge at Scrap-Creations. This weeks challenge is a Easter theme card. For my card today, I have combined it with 4 challenges: Going Grey (of course), Mojo Monday sketch challenge, and Hopes Stamps Eternal's cupcake inspiration challenge and Stampavie's Easter challenge. I used one of my new Stampavie images , and believe it or not, I used the eskimo kisses paper. You can't tell that it x-mas paper can you? It fit the colors of Rachels challenge prefectly. Speaking of Hope Stamps Eternal, they are currently have a sale:


Thru Wed: 15% off with Code STPAT

Thru the 10th: 25% off Bella Blvd and Imaginisce no code needed


So, With this weeks challenge, I was think I would try something new. This week, The DT will pick a guest designer from this weeks participants. That person, will be show casing their card along with the DT cards, and as a added something, i am throwing in a mystery gift......You'll have to wait and see.......


So, without futher a do, let me show you this weeks amazing cards by the DT Team:


Peggy



Mary
Kim Crystal


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until Monday 5th @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC4. Have a great day and happy creating!

























13 comments:

Peggy said...

I love this stamp Kristen. Leave it to the DP queen to use XMAS paper at Easter! It looks great!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute image! Love the colors and layout! Great samples by the DT.

Basement Stamper said...

I think the Eskimo paper was perfect and you are right, you can't even tell!!! Great job this week with your cute new image :-)

Crystal said...

WOW sweetie this paper looks AWESOME as Easter...This is one fabulous creation girl!!!! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Thanks for another great challenge girl!

Michelle Quinno said...

Cute cards, Ladies!!

Pia said...

Super card Kristen, way to use up the paper stash! I think it is perfect!

Danni said...

What wonderful cards!!

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!! Your coloring is Fantastic!!!

paperpapier said...

Is there any winner for challenge#2?

Mary C said...

Oh Kristen I absolutely love this card! The bunny in the watering can is the perfect Easter image. Your coloring look fantastic and I like the rusty touch that you added on it. How funny about the DP!

Kristie W. said...

Great cards!! I love that bunny with the tulips, I had to order it!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww I love all the cards they are all soooo DArling!!!! Thank you for the wonderful challenge!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl Walker

Kristine said...

Again, really CUTE cards by the DT!! And Kristen, LOVE your choice of DP and color combos!! That image is so precious too--and I knew that paper looked familiar and no my first thought was not Christmas at all--It's PERFECT for a garden/summer theme!! GREAT JOB *Ü*

I'm so going to try to play along soon. Love the challenges. :)