Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wish......

Wahooo...Look at me, I have posted 2 cards in one day. My friend Kristien Breach started a new challenge blog called Double Delights, which goes in conjunction with Designed 2 Delight digital stamps. This week is their first challenge, and the challenge was, first, hunt down the free digi along the D2D DT, and then make a tent card with it. I believe it took me longer to find the freebie , than make the card LOL. I love the image and this card was so fun and easy to make. Great card for a kids b-day! Also, the challenges are progressive. If you play in one week, the next week you get the next FREE digi, and so on.......

I am also loving this card even more, because I have been trying to use this BG paper pack and I just don't love it, but I managed to get it to work on this card!

Well, the I must cut this short, and get my card into the challenge before it ends tonight. Thanks for looking!


11 comments:

Kathy said...

Fun card, even though you don't like that background paper, you really made it work here. Looks wonderful, you are right this would make a great kid's birthday card. Thanks for playing along with D2D this week.

*Alison* said...

What a cute card.. I really love the colors.. :) HUGS

Michelle Quinno said...

This is very cute! I tried to find it and I thought I did but there wasn't anything to click on. Lucky you! I love what you did with it.

Crystal said...

EEEEEK this is sooooo FUN Kristen these colors rock, what a GREAT card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey, This BG DP worked perfectly with this colorful and fun card!

Kristine said...

YAY KRISTEN!! I'm so happy you got a chance to play in our first ever Double Delight Challenge!! I am NOT "just saying this" either... I LOOVE this card! I have this same paper pack and I agree with you, I just don't really love it and it sits, BUT it looks fab here, and I think the reason it that you colored your image background yellow... it REALLY takes the cake!! LOVE IT! And your buttons are whimsical and the perfect embellie for this *Ü*

Thanks so much for playing along Kristen =)

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh I like, I like!!! The papers look great, what a fun birthday card.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Great colorz, luv the buttons!

Michele Kovack said...

Such a fabulous birthday card!!!

Melanie said...

Oh girl this is georgous!!!! Congrats on the launch of your friends blog.

Basement Stamper said...

cute card, way to use up that paper you were having a hard time with.