Monday, August 23, 2010

Going Grey with Scrap-creations challenge with Sassy Cheryl!

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a great start to the week. This is my last full week with the kids before they go back to school. So far, the weather has been blah....Rain, cold , and just pj weather, so that is what we have been doing. Just hanging around, and honestly, with the busy summer we had, I think they are enjoying the PJ's kind of days:)

CHALLENGE RULE CHANGE!

Before I get into the challenge, I wanted to share with you a BIG change in our challenge RULES! After much consideration, we have decided as a team to change the designer paper rule. As of today, you are allowed to use whatever DESIGNER PAPER you choose! Of course we LOVE BG, but this is no longer the requirement!!!!!



Challenge #24: Recipe Challenge: Ribbon, Flowers,Brads or pearls.

This week we have a Fabulous sponsor for you....SASSY CHERYL ! Oh my word, her images are to die for cute....EVERY SINGLE one of them :) Cheryl is offering $5.00 GC to the winner of this weeks challenge!


Cheryl was so sweet and gave the DT members some images to use for this challenge, THANK YOU CHERYL! For my card, I used the BIG BEAR HUG digi stamp. This is a very simple card for me, you know, only 2 layers (hehehee), but I am pretty happy with how it turned out. So, wanna play??? Do you like ribbon, pearls, flowers???? pretty simple don't you think? I hope you can join us!

Before we get to this weeks amazing cards, I wanted to share last weeks TOP 3. I have to admit, this is always so hard for me, as all the cards are alwas so good, but without further a do, last weeks TOP 3 are.........


Kristine Breech



Jan Hunnicutt
Chris Olsen
Lacey Stephens I had to pick 4 this week. I loved that Lacey made a Scrapbook page for the challenge! Ladies, you are this weeks TOP 3 (4), please grab the Top 3 banner code from the right of m blog! Congrats ladies, thanks for playing!


Now for the DT's AMAZING cards!
Mary Castonquay
Jackie Randolph
Kim Howard
Peggy Regan
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC24. .......Have a great day and happy creating





10 comments:

Lorie said...

Your card is so wonderful as usual. Love Cheryl's images!

Mary C said...

Kristen that card couldn't get any cuter! I love all the attention to details that you have! I love the Sassy Cheryl image, looks beautiful with the white bear! Great job on the challenge this week!

Crystal said...

WOW Kristen fabulous card girly!!! LOVE LOVE this Dp and super sweet image...ADORABLE!!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS ladies. I am so proud to be your sponsor this week. Kudo's ladies!

Dawn said...

those are some wonderful cards with Cheryl's images!! too fun!

jkreucher said...

Wonderful cards everyone! Cheryl's images are so fun to play with!

Basement Stamper said...

Great coloring on your image-very cute!

Dustin said...

This is an Awesome blog! I really liked how you used the Basic Grey paper in your project. All the cards are amazing. They all have amazing color and a bit of fashion to them!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What an adorable image, it looks so cute the way you did it! Lots of sweet art on your post too GF!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks so much for another AMAZING challenge, always enjoy being able to play along:)