Saturday, August 14, 2010

Psss....I have some thing to tell you....something really BIG !!!



WOW.....I think I have vacationed myself out! In the past 3 weeks my family and I have been home a total of 4 days I believe. First Washington DC, then Ocean City Maryland, and the Lake Winnipesaukee NH. We had a FABULOUS vacation, but I am completely exhausted. It is now time to settle in back home and get back to the routine of things, but first, I have to catch up on my LAUNDRY!!! Ahhhh....the house is a mess and the laundry is piling up....You know how that is when you get back from vacation, everything is a mess, and the laundry is piled high!


I have had this image from the Greeting Farm colored forever and just got around to making it into a card, and I figured today was the perfect time to post it, seeing this is exactly how I feel today LOL!


Oh, did I mention that I had something I wanted to share with you....Something big I recall....well, big for me ....REALLY BIG for me.....I am THRILLED, ecstatic, jumping with joy to tell you that I have made the first ever design team for THE STAMPING BAZAAR, owned and runned by Marina Neira! I couldn't believe it when I got the e-mail saying I was chosen on the team....Seriously....I was freaking out. I am a HUGE fan of her work, and I can't wait to get started.....WAHOOOOO......seriously, I am so happy :)

So, now that i have had a chance to share my big news, I better get back to my laundry, so I can spend tomorrow STAMPING!!! I can't wait to get INKY! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend, and thank you so much for stopping by.......HAPPY CREATING!

14 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

HOORAY!!!!!! OMGOSH that is awesome news, girlie! CONGRATS and I can't wait to see what you create! GORGEOUS card, today, btw-love that flower!

Marlene said...

Congratulations!

Country Mouse said...

Congrats on making the DT!!! Love this card...so cute!

Jackie Randolph said...

Welcome back home!! Big Congratulations on the news!! That is fabulous and I can't wait to see what you create, of course it all will be just Gorgeous!!! Just like this card!! Beautiful coloring and I adore that sentiment!

VoicesWithin said...

Congrats!! :D

Lorie said...

Congrats on the DT! How exciting! Your card is super cute, too!

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute, wonderful coloring! Congrats on your new DT!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Basement Stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT, that is fabulous. Love this card, it's how I feel a lot of days!

Carly said...

Woohooo!! Congratulations Kristen, what FUN you'll have =D

Peggy said...

Congrats Kristen! I checked them out and they have some REALLY cute stamps!!

G Peplow said...

Congratulations lovely news, good Luck I'll be back to see what you create:D
Love your card :D xx

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, this is fantastic!! Congrats to you on the DT. I will have to check them out.

Mary C said...

I love this card Kristen! I feel like her everytime I need to clean the house instead of stamping, HEHE! Great job on this card.