Monday, September 13, 2010

Going Grey Challenge #27 Gotta Go Digi

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a great start to your week. I have offically finished my first full week of nursing school. WOWZERS.....it is completly overwhelming. So much to do. Their is reading every single night and research papers lining up. As much as I am overwhelmed, I am also pretty excited to the journay that lies ahead of me.
How cool is this? Today was the first day that I had to wear my uniform and name tag. "student Nurse"....WOW...this is really happening..... I am excited to meet the end result!


For my card today, I used to oh so fabulous Tiddly Inks image. I was hoping to get my card in time for this weeks Tiddly Inks B-day challenge, and by the skin of m teeth, I did. Anyways, I used not only a Tiddly image, but I used two of their digi papers. I am head over heels for their products, all of them!

This weeks Challenge is: Gotta Go Digi: use a digi image, paper, saying.....etc

Before I show you the Amazing DT's cards, I wanted to show ou last weeks TOP 3! WOw, so many great cards, but I can only pick 3. This weeks TOP 3 are

Katie tate:
Deb:
Kristine:













Congrats ladies, you cards were fabulous.Please feel free to grab the Top 3 Badge on the right side of my blog!

The winner of last weeks Wild Flower Patch 5 Free Digi images is:


6 Timestamp: 2010-09-14 03:57:45 UTC Kathy


Without further A du let me show you this weeks amazing DT cards!!!!

Kim Howard
Lorie Ames
Kristine Breach
Jackie Randolph

Marie Bridgeman

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC27 .......Have a great day and happy creating

9 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Very cute! :) Love the colors. :)

Kristine said...

This is FABULOUS Kristen!! Seriously, I LOVE the image and those cute papers--I had NO IDEA they had papers! I'll have to check them out =) Cute Cute!

And YAY!!! Three cheers for YOU girl! That's fun getting to actually wear your uniform and have your name badge--really starting to feel REAL huh?! I'm excited for you. =)

Lorie said...

How cute is that...I love it! Glad things are going well for you in school!

Larissa said...

Great card! Love the flowers you added. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly inks challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

Hugs,
Larissa

DonnaMundinger said...

Just gorgeous! the colors and layout are divine. thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxxD

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card and congrats on the name tag-what a huge step for you!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is just precious Kristen, love the beautiful colors. Such a great BD card, bright and cheery.

Glad to hear your loving nursing school, you will be so surpised how fast it will go and before you know it you will be sharing your name tag with RN on it!! :)

Kathy W. said...

Great card Kristen, and congrats on the nursing school. Very exciting time for you.

Melanie said...

Kristen congrats how overly awesome about nursing school. So proud of you!!!!!