Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Love is in the air


Happy Tuesday!!!! You know we like Tuesdays, because Tuesdays=Going Grey with scrap-creations Challenge.......I don't know about you, but I love doing challenges, and of course I love hosting these weekly challenges. I feel so grateful for all of you that continue to play with us week after week. I thanks you all for keep us going!

So, wanna know what this weeks challenge is???

This weeks challenge is LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Take this challenge and run with it. For my card for this weeks challenge, I went with a Tiddly Inks Digi, and some new Bo Bunny paper. I am not sure if I like my coloring or hating it. I feel like my coloring needs a overhaul......I need Suzanne Dean!!!! Anyways, I just loved this image and went with a love themed card. What do you think..........

I don't want to keep you waiting....last weeks TOP 3 are (in no particular order):


Jovita:

Marilyn:
Lalita:
Fabulous cards and projects ladies....You are all so creative........Please feel free to grab the top 3 badge on the right side of my blog! So, now for a little inspiration from our fabulous DT....

Jackie Randolph:
Kim Howard:
Kristine Breach:
Marie Bridgman
:
Peggy Regan
:
weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC46.......Have a great day and happy creating

My Card also qualifies for the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft - Something New. I used New DP, and a new digi
Incy Wincy Designs - Go Dotty - I love polka dots and not only does my DP have polka dots, but I like to doodle them in as well.
Lexi's Creations - Say it with Love - A beautiful handmade card is a really nice way to say you care
My Partner in Crafting Crime - New- I have new DP & Digi
One Stitch at a Time - Love
Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes - I love these themes because my card always fits


19 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Kristen, love all the pink and browns and your coloring is gorgeous girl!! One of my favorite Tiddly Ink images too!!
Fab card!!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is beautiful, Kristen! You definitely don't need a coloring overhaul!

Basement Stamper said...

This image is so cute and I love the pinks & browns!!! Very cute!

Lorie said...

As always you and the DT have done a smashing job!

cebelica said...

I think you did a very good job with coloring. I love your card! :)

Kristine said...

awww, what a CUTE card Kristen! =) LOVE your image and the DP is awesome!! Great challenge this week!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kristen, what a gorgeous card. I love the fun image and your papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining in with my "something new" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful coloring, and very lovely papers. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya

sharon said...

What a sweet card, I love the layout. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations. Sharon x

Anne said...

Gorgeous card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along with OSAAT this week. Hugs x

Dawn Frost said...

Fantastic cards DT, they are all LOVEly, lol! Thanks for a great challenge.

Beth aka BR-T said...

I am in love with all the dt creations!!!Thanks for the terrific challenge! Beth aka BR-T

Robin said...

Great colours and super sweet! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Amanda said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining in with our challenge this time over at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Jayne said...

Super sweet card, love the layout, colour scheme and the image is perfect. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love the oh-so-cute Tiddly Inks image, and the colouring is perfection. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute challenge and all of your DT samples are just beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend...hugs ~S~

Sharon Basel said...

Adorable card - your papers and coloring of that darling image is fantastic. Great challenge this week - my first time entering!

Mia Scott said...

Kristen your card is adorable and I love the pink and brown colours together, thanks for another great challenge, xxx