Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Kids


Happy Tuesday!!!! I hope you are having a great start to the beginning of the week! This week my kids are home on February vacation, and unfortunately, I still have school. I so wish that my break could coincide with theirs, but it doesn't. I am doing my best to get as much homework done in the night, so I can do things with them when I am not in school. I plan on taking them to the movies tomorrow, and then we will see what the rest of the week brings!

I actually took a little time for me and made this b-day card with Bugaboo's Ava cupcake image. I am not sure why, but the lighting is really off in this pic. I am just adoring this Ava images from Bugaboo...They are completely adorable!

WOW....you all rocked our socks off last week with the birthday challenge. You all are just so creative and inspiring. I love to see all the talent and styles out there!!!!

So, we have another fabulous challenge for you this week, with another one of our FAVORITE sponsors!!!! Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo stamps and the are generally offering the winner of this weeks challenge is 7 FREE images! So lets see those kids cards!!!

Before I show you the DT's amazing creations this week, let me show you this weeks TOP 3!!! Please grab the TOP 3 badge to the right of my blog! Congrats ladies!


Frances:


Silke:
Carol: Great cards ladies!!!! Now for this weeks DT cards using Bugaboo images!!!!

Kim:
Peggy:
Jackie:
Mary:
Marie:
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC53......Have a great day and happy creating








7 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

she's gorgeous, love the paper you chose for it. Hope you have fun with the kids today and take a little time for you too!

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, I love this color combo, Kristen! Gorgeous card!! Bugaboo is one of my favorite stamp companies!

Just think, you'll have spring break to yourself!!

Merry said...

Thanks for the fun challenge....so love all the cards above...amazing colouring.

Carol Hurlock said...

Thank you so much for choosing my daffodil easel card for the top 3. I was delighted to see my name and have proudly displayed the banner on my blog.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Mary C said...

WOW Kristen this card came out amazing! I love the colors that you used and that image is colored perfectly to match the DP. You really outdid yourself this week! I too am loving Ava. Enjoy the week with the kids!

Frances said...

Thank your for choosing my card for the Top 3!! Had lots of fun making it and playing along with all of you. Hugs. Frances
becreativebeyou.blogspot.com

Star said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! Awesome cards, DT!