Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge: Anything goes!


Happy Tuesday!!!! and yes, it is a very happy Tuesday. Why you ask......I am on SPRING BREAK!!!! Wahooo...a week of no test!!!! Although I still have studying to do for next week, I have a week to catch up on everything, home, school, house work, and some stamping too!

WOW.....you all stepped it up with the cards for last weeks Going Green Challege. Fabulous cards.., and a HUGE thank you to last weeks Sponsor Digital Delights with Looby Lou! The randomly drawn winner of last weeks challenge and 5 FREE images of your choice from Digital Delights is: Here are your random numbers:

Shirley G


49
Timestamp: 2011-03-15 03:10:23 UTC

Please e-mail me with your e-mail address, so I can get you your prize!

I am SOOO excited about this weeks challenge and sponsor. This weeks challenge is a ANYTHING GOES...get creative! This weeks VERY generous sponsor is Stampotique Originals, and they are offering $30.00 Gift Certificate to one random winner!! Please remember, you can only enter 2 cards per week.


Before we show you this weeks DT cards, let me show you last weeks TOP 3!

Crystal:




Lori:
Ruby:
Fabulous cards ladies!!!!! Congrats!!!!


Not only do we have fabulous Going Grey with scrap-Creations DT samples to show you this week, but we have samples from the Stampotique DT as well. Thank you all for joining us this week!!!! Your cards are amazing!!!!


Going Grey DT samples:



Kim Howard:



Jackie:
Kristine:
Marie:
Mary:
Peggy:

Stampotique DT samples:




Jen:
Joanne:

Lisa:

Vicki:

Jo:

Willy:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC55......Have a great day and happy creating !











12 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW another fun challenge ladies, thanks soooo much for choosing my card this week, HUGS!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is fantastic, Kristen! Love the paper pieced chair!! Enjoy your break. You deserve it!

Basement Stamper said...

great cards ladies and Kristen, I love those papers you used!

Nati Tristan said...

Those are all so adorable!

Merry said...

Such amazing Design Team cards....love that dress. Thanks for the challenge.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Fantastic DT creations! Thanks for the opportunity to play at your challenge.
☺ Sandi's Creations!

Lynn Stevens said...

My first time here, Thanks for letting us play along!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

AWE!! THANK YOU FOR PICKING ME TOP 3 WHOOHOO! I will display my blinkie proudly:)

The Dt did an amasing job this week.Full of inspiration girls!!RubyM:)

Dawn Frost said...

Love all the DT's cards, Mary's bird is hilarious! Thanks for a great challenge.

dj1952 said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT. Great challenge. Hugs, dj1952

Yone said...

It's my first time here ! Nice DT cards ! Hugs,Yone

Anonymous said...

Hello ladies, Ooopsie !! I only realized today that I had been posting my projects in the DT call linkz instead of here.
Having said that, please accept my application for the DT call.
Regards
Naush