Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Fairies

div> Happy Tuesday!!!! Did you enjoy your Memorial Day weekend?? My family and I headed up to Maine with my parents and some of my extended family and had a blast!  We went to the beach (even know the water was only 55 degrees), did some crab fishing, cooked out, hung around the pool, and most importantly we celebrated my daughter Abbey's 11th birthday.  Which is just crazy to me....where did the time go, and how did my baby girl grow up so fast????

So, what can I say about last weeks "BINGO" challenge...You all ROCKED it. You cards were gorgeous, and made it so hard to pick the TOP 3....but without further A DU...last weeks TOP 3 are:

Lena:
Sandy:
Candy:

 

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

This week we have a Fluttery challenge for you.....This week we want to see your FAIRY cards..........


                             Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Fairy" Creations!

Peggy:
Jovita:
Chrizette:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC116.....Have a great day and happy creating




7 comments:

Tonya said...

Sounds like a great time! Happy birthday to your daughter. I know how you feel; my oldest is graduating on June 8 and I still can't believe it. They grow up so fast. You and the DT did a fabulous job on your creations. I adore the colors you used on yours.

Lena Katrine said...

Oooh, thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3!!!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

cotnob said...

Fab DT inspiration, thank you for another great challenge.
Pauline
x

Andrea said...

great creations from the DT looking forward to entering the challenge this week

Michelle Quinno said...

Such a cute card! Sounds like you guys had a great time. Happy Belated birthday to Abbey! I can't believe she's 11 already.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Beautiful work from the DT, thanks for the inspiration!!

Unknown said...

Thanks ever so much for picking my card as one of the Top3 and congrats to the other winners as well!

Hugz,
Sandy