Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Father's Day

Happy Tuesday!!! I sure do hope that the weather is better where you are. Here in New England we are drowning in the rain. It has been raining her for days on end....Seriously, I think I forget what the sun looks like and my body is begging for some vitamin D (sunshine).  Despite the pouring rain, I managed to have a great weekend. Sat Mary, Peggy, Pia, Michelle, Nicole (Mary's daughter) and I attended the Heirloom rubber stamp show in Springfield Mass.  While I did manage to spend a little, I spent more time watching and learning new techniques and doing make and takes.  I didn't buy 1 piece of paper or one copic...wahoooo!!!!  While the show was nice, the best part of the day by fr was spending it with great friends.  I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life :)
   My card for this weeks "Father's Day" challenge was from a make and take I made at the show. Of course I couldn't make the card the way they wanted me to, so I colored the image and took it home to finish it my way...lol...  I think this may the most clean and simple card I have ever made and I am happy with it.  I wish I could tell you the name of the stamp, but I forget...ahhh sorry!

Ok, lets check out last weeks TOP 3 from the Fairy Challenge:

                                                                            Maria

                                                                       Mandy

                                                                         Doreen

   Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Father's Day" Creations!



                                                                     Chrizette


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC117.....Have a great day and happy creating


3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Fabulous image, love it!

Michelle Quinno said...

I love what you did with your image, Kristen! I forget the name of the place too, something vintage?!

I had a great time with all of you!

Mandy said...

Thanks so much for picking my card in your Top 3 ladies :)
Gorgeous cards as always from the DT
hugs Mandy xx