Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Winter



Happy Tuesday!!!! Hope you had a Fab weekend!!!  I would love to tell you about my weekend, but I am completely exhausted tonight and my brain is fried....have you ever had one of those days????
   So this weeks challenge is WINTER.....burrrrr....We want to see those fabulous winter creations.....
    All I am going to say is AMAZING.....last weeks entries for the "Give Thanks" challenge were Awesome....Wowzers..really hard to pick the TOP 3.....but after narrowing it down,
                                                       Last weeks TOP 3 are (picked by me):
                                                                          
                                                              Alyce: Amazing coloring and fab embellishments!
J. Atterbury: Love your layout and background
Mandy: Love your 3D effect on this card
 
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Winter" Creations!
 
Michelle
Jovita
                                                                             Peggy

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC140.....Have a great day and happy creating ! 
 
 


2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Such an adorable card, Kristen! Love that snowflake ribbon!

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute cards by you and the DT. this is my first time playing here. xxD