Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Anything goes

  Happy Tuesday, I hope you had a great Mother's Day and weekend.  For this weeks anything goes challenge, I went with a Birthday card, which I needed for a friends birthday next week.  Pretty simple.  What will you create for this weeks anything Goes challenge?
     The projects for last weeks Mother's Day challenge were amazing....You are all so talented.
                                                                    TOP 3:

                                                                      JanR
                                                                          MImi
                                                                               Katie T
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!


        Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Anything Goes" projects
Chanya13
Gale
 Peggy

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC201...Have a great day and happy creating



3 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh WOW - thank you so very much for the Top 3 in the Mother's Day challenge, super big hugs, Mimi xxxxx

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT