Wednesday, May 20, 2015

something old, something new, something borrowed something blue!


   Happy Wednesday!!!  I hope you are having a great week.  Today I have a new journal page to share with you.  This weeks challenge at Stampotique Originals is being hosted by Coby, and her challenge theme is : something old, something new, something borrowed something blue!  This was a super fun challenge.  For something old, I used scalloped lace border, which an older stamp. For something new, I used the body of Boots, which was in the last new Release. For something Borrowed, I used the head of Agatha Star, and for something blue, I used blue in my background, as well as Boot's dress. This project didn't come out as I imagine, but I believe I pulled off the challenge, and I would love it, if you joined us this week over at Stampotique Originals Designers challenge.

4 comments:

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Geweldig, Beautiful. I love it. Janny

Claudine said...

love your take on this week's challenge. It's a beautiful page.

Unknown said...

Nice read of the challenge. It reminds me of the cover of a book I used to love as a child.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Regards, Maya S. | Domestic Cleaning Balham

Kaz said...

Gorgeously colourful page Kristen xx