Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cheers to You


Last week I placed my first Whipper Snapper order. Today the UPS man knocked on my door and they were there. I was so excited. I riped open the box and thought "I must play today", and I did. I made this mouse cupcake card. I wish I had more time to play with the rest of my stamps. Well, there's always tomorrow.
Supplies:
stamps: SU sentiment, Whipper Snapper
Paper: DP Imaginisce, certainly celery, baby pink card stock
Ink:watercolor
misc: baubles, random ribbon

9 comments:

kareNstampZ said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

Valems said...

This is so sweet!

Hugs Vanja

Kerry D-C said...

this is WAY CUTE! great coloring!

Debby said...

Cute cute cute! Love the image and your colors and layout all came together so perfectly!

mamichelle said...

That is adorable, Kristen! I wish I got that one! Can't wait to get mine. Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

Pia said...

Great card Kristen! I wish I had picked that one!
Pia

Anne said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love the mouse!

Sharon said...

So cute and pretty!

Leslie said...

Kristen, you know I love all of your creations, but I have to say this is just the cutest card I have seen in a while! My best friend is a cup cake fanatic! I would love to have those stamps. I am going to have to check out that web site and start doing some more ordering! Just trying to do my part to help the economy!!
Have a great day, Leslie