Monday, June 6, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge: Happy Birthday

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a great beginning to your week. Did you have a good weekend? I had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday, I went with Mary, Peggy, Pia, and Michelle to the Heirloom rubber stamp expo in Springfield Mass. We had a great time, and I had no problem spending all my $$$$$. My favorite booths were Heartfelt creations, Verses, scrapmart, and clear and simple (who were having a 50% off sale). After the show, we headed out to lunch to ponder over what we all bought. Great time had by all.

We have another super fun challenge for you this week, with a super fun sponsor. This week we want to see your BIRTHDAY projects. You know you always need a birthday card, so why not make one or two and join our crew.....LOL. This weeks super fun sponsor is HEART SONG DESIGNS, who, so generously gave the DT images for this week, and is offering one lucky, randomly, picked winner a GC to her store! So, what do you say, wanna play??????

We had some gorgeous creations last week for our color challenge. I know a color challenge isn't always easy, so we thank you for playing. As always, picking the top three is never easy, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do, so without further a Du, last weeks TOP 3 are:

Alexis:








Lisa S:

Darling Ho: Wonderful cards ladies. Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" badge on the right side of my blog.





Now, for this weeks DT cards, using Heart Song Design images (this weeks sponsor)....


Mary:
Tanya:
Peggy:
Jackie:
Jovita:
Kim:
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC67......Have a great day and happy creating .










6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Fantastic card, Kristen! I have to try that with the ribbon.

Basement Stamper said...

All of these creations are amazing! Thanks for letting me play this week!

darling Ho said...

Thanks for choosing me as the Top3.:) You really made my day ^^

And always great DT cards.

~darling Ho~

Anonymous said...

Wow!Thanks for picking my card as part of your Top 3.
Gorgeous DT samples this week too.
Lisa x

Trish and Treasure said...

Thanks for the chance to show my card.

Teresa said...

Fab DT cards and a great challenge thank you. xx