Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Anything but a Card!

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a great weekend. For the first time in a long time, I my family and I did much of nothing, thanks to the very wet weather we were having. Since we don't get a lot of quiet time in our house, I was happy to have it.

This week is my kids first week on summer vacation. My daughter is off to a Gymnastics day camp, and my son and I are hanging around this week, spending some time together. Some quality mommy and Ryan time:) He will be eight on Friday, but still has no problem snuggling with his mom....Love it!

This week we have another fantastic challenge for you......Anything BUT a card, and we have a brand new SPONSOR with the cutest images....WEE STAMPS! For today's challenge, I used Wee Suzi and created a gift card holder. I just adore thee images and ohhhhh....they are so fun to color:) Sylvia at WEE stamps is offering one lucky winner a GC to her store! Thank you so much! Wouldn't that be fabulous to add these images to you collection? They are SOOO cute!



Last weeks challenge "Animal Kingdom" was fantastic. You all did such a great job with all your projects. So many stamps out there......As hard as it is, last weeks TOP 3 is:



America:
Claudia:
Ellie: Fabulous projects ladies....Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 badge for the right side of my blog!

Now for the randomly chosen winner of last weeks Animal Kingdom Challenge, using images by Digital Delights:
Here are your random numbers:

24 Timestamp: 2011-06-28 15:46:32 UTC
Chrissy (Please contact me, so I can get your prize to you)




Now, for this weeks amazing DT's cards using WEE stamps images:
Peggy:


Mary:
Jackie:
Frances:
Jovita:
Tanya:
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC70......Have a great day and happy creating !















9 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is fantastic, Kristen! Love the color combo and the adorable image!!

Basement Stamper said...

Great creations from the whole design team, great challenge this week!

Sylvia Zet said...

So lovely projects, it is a pleasure to look at them!

Kristie W. said...

Adorable DT creations, the images are so cute!!

The Octopode Factory said...

hi there

i have my own digi stamp company and i'd love to sponsor your challenge blog.

contact me here

theoctopodefactory@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you

lily x

America said...

WOW! I was super excited to find/see I made top three with your last challenge! THANK YOU so much!!

Also, your project here is gorgeous! Beautiful colors & detailed work!!

Linda Wescott said...

Stunning Creations ladies, thanks for the great challenge Hugs lin

Leslie Shepherd said...

Hi Kristen!! Wanted to stop by and see how you are doing!! You are so lucky to still get cuddle time from your 8 year old. My 15 year old stopped snuggling at 7, though I still try to get some from him any chance I get!! LOL!! Love and hugs to you, Leslie

craftingsue said...

Thanks for the chance to do something other than a card. I hope you will think my miniature quilled santa is cute and suitable for the challenge. Hugs, Sue