Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Something New

Happy New Year.....I hope you all kicked off the New Year Safely...My family and I kicked off  New Years Eve in our pjs at home, just the way we like it:)
   So, in case you didn't have a chance to catch our last post prior to Christmas, Going Grey With Scrap-Creations challenge is now a bi-weekly challenge.  So this "something New" challenge will end on Monday January 14th at 6pm.  Were you lucky enough to get anything "new" for the holidays??? Honestly, I have been trying VERY hard not to purchase to much lately, but I did buy this new Christy Tomlinson paper, as well as the snowflake stencil that I used in the background of this journal page.  I traced on of Christy's diecuts and added my own touch to her girl diecut.  When I look at this page, I think "what a mess", but you know what, it is my mess.....LOL...
    So, this week we want to see one of your creations using something "new" to you......We can't wait to see what you create....but first, I want to show you what the DT created for this weeks "Something New" challenge:

 
Kim:

 


 
 

 


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC143.....Have a great day and happy creating ! 

3 comments:

Saundra said...

Thank you for a great challenge! ~hugs, Saundra :)

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Great challenge ... perfect for showing off Christmas goodies!!!! Wonderful creations by the DT - thanks for sharing.
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful DT creations and your journal page is NOT a mess- it's beautiful.I wouldn't even know where to begin to make one of these.
Lisa x