Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Love Comes in All Shapes & Sizes!

Happy Wednesday!!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I had a FABULOUS weekend. Friday night a friend and I had a wild and crazy night at BINGO....LOL..we only go once in a while, and every time we go we have a blast listening to all the older women complain about all the wrong numbers getting called and how all the same old people win...it really is hysterical.  Then on Saturday I spent the day stamping with Mary, Peggy, Pia, Donna and Michelle.  That is always a good time. This year, we are all on diets and making life changes and eating healthy, so it was nice to get together and we all made healthy dishes, which is a really good thing....It is amazing how fast the time goes by when we are together....Sometimes when we get together, I end up doing more chatting than stamping, but this time I was able to chat and stamp, and I managed to complete 5 projects...Wahoo....I think that is a record for me...Then on Sunday, my son had hockey practice and then we had lunch with my parents and then we visited the in-laws....It really was a jam packed fun weekend!
   Today's project is a Journal page I created on Saturday for today's Stampotique Originals weekly challenge. This weeks challenge is Die cuts or punches.  I started my journal page, as I often do, not knowing what the heck I was going to create.  For the first time in a long time, I actually used Gesso and when from there. A little Dylusion spray here, a little spray there and then it all came together....I used heart dies and sprayed them and then used stencils and sprayed Mr. Huey's white spray over the stencil, and let it dry while I was coloring my image...I did a little doodling and added my elements and BAM....page complete...I completely love this Little Hoo-Hoo stamp from Stampotique....So freakin cute and the saying is just adorable!!! This is a great challenge and I hope you get a chance to play along with us and you have got to check out the DT's creations for this weeks challenge, as the DT is AMAZING!!!!! 
   Well, that is all for me today, I am off to get inky and hope you are too....Have a great Wednesday and happy creating!
Supplies
Stamps: Little Hoo-Hoo Stampotique
Inks: Gesso, Dylusions sprays, Faber Castell PITT markers, White Mr. Huey
Misc: Heart Die cuts, and computer generated Saying



6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

I love the way your page came out, Kristen!! The time does fly. As slow as I am scrapping, I ended up doing 7 pages. I made myself title and journal on Sunday so that they were completely done!

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Good to have friends like that and good luck all with the diet plans. We can shake hands on that one.
But back to business ;-) Love your page, it's fab!
XOXO

Basement Stamper said...

great journal page, I love the little hoo hoo :-)

Cocofolies said...

Great AJ page, I love also your little hoo hoo and your text, really perfect with this stamp Lol!!! Coco x

Sue said...

This is wonderful, I love your background xx

salamanda said...

Great sentiment and colours used