Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Valentines



Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a fantastic week this far.  It is cold and snowy here and I am dreaming of the spring air, and blooming flowers, not to mention a day where I can open my window...Ahhh, a girl can dream, right!
   So, this week we have a super fun challenge for you..We want to see your Valentines Day creations..For this weeks challenge, I used Kisses Cammy and Brick Wall background stamps by I Brake For Stamps, (10% discount when you use SAVE10KRISTEN on their website) and then paired it with my new Favorite Things heart Die and some new DP. Isnt she super cute......
    We had some super cute entries for the last "Snowman" challenge....and the TOP 3 are:

                                                                             Deneen



 
Deanna
 
Deonna
 
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Valentines " Creations.
 
Jovita
Kim
 
Michelle

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC145.....Have a great day and happy creating