Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations: Flower Power

Happy Tuesday!!! Did you have a great weekend?  This was New Hampshire Gymnastics State Champ weekend and we spent the whole weekend watching gymnastics, it was a very long weekend, but it was great to see.  These past two weeks have been crazy busy in my life, and I hate to admit it, but I have had very little time for crafting, so I do not have a card to share with you for this weeks challenge, but I have a great challenge to share with you.  This week, we want to see your Flower Power.  We want to see your creations using flowers, and flower embellishments, DO NOT count as flowers.....Break out those flower stamps or papers......You see, I live in New England, and we just had our first 60 degree day today, so I am in the need of some spring, so let me see some FLOWERS.....lol
   Before I show you the DT's fabulous flower cards, I would like to last weeks TOP 3 Easter creations, and they are:
                                                               Betty
Vic
Allisa
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!
Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Flower" Creations

Peggy
Kim
Jovita
Mary
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC150.....Have a great day and happy creating

3 comments:

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card in the Top 3!

Kelly D said...

My First challenge with you and looking forward to many more

Thanks for the inspiration from the DT

Hugs
Kelly x

DonnaMundinger said...

My first time playing here too. Beautiful work by the DT. Thanks for a great challenge. xxD