Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Brake For Nurses!


Happy Sunday, are you having a good weekend? I feel as though the weekends go by so fast.  We almost always have plans on the weekends, and this weekend was no different. We attended to Gymnastics State champ meets this weekend, and I had to take a Sociology test, and did I mention that I am not a big fan of this class? Completely boring if you ask me, anyways, needless to say the weekend it just about over and I could use one more day.
I have a card to share with you today, and I am thinking this is going to be me in another 20 or so years....As you may know, I am a nurse and I just love nursing images, especially the crazy one.  I just got this Stella Nurse stamp from I Brake For Stamps and I think she is hysterical. I made this card for my cousin who will be graduating nursing school shortly, and the funny thing is, she is only 21 years, old, but by the time you graduate nursing school, you end up looking like Stella....LOL.
Well, I hope you all had a great weekend, and hopefully I will see on Tuesday for Going Gray With Scrap-Creations..


No comments: