Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Insects or animals


Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I am happy to say mine was very nice. I managed to get some crafting done, and for the first time in a long time I made a journal page.   It is hard to tell,but this page is the size of the Smash Book page.  This is a complete Dylusions page. I used all Dylusions sprays and stamps, and generated the saying myself, and of course I made it for this weeks Insects or Animals challenge.  If you look close you will see that I used an ant stamp for the border, and I added a little caterpillar at the bottom.
   As I was checking out last week challenge cards, all I could say to myself is WOW, WOW....you all are so creative. It was really hard to pick just 3 cards.....YIKES....but after narrowing it down, The TOP three from the Flower Power challenge are:
Kirsten
Tracey
R myers
Cinzia
Ok, I couldn't pick just three.....they are all so gorgeous!!!

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "insect or animal" Creations!

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC151.....Have a great day and happy creating

9 comments:

Star said...

Thank you for the challenge, I LOVE your card!

Tracy said...

YAY! Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick! Congrats to the other picks! :-)

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love your little critters :)

Cinzia C. said...

Thanks so much for picking me as Top 3!! I'll display your badge very proudly on my blog!:)
Congrats to the other winner Ladies!

Hugs
Cinzia x

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute card. Thanks for another great challenge. xxD

Michelle Quinno said...

Your page came out fantastic, Kristen!

cotnob said...

Fabulous DT inspiration, thank you for the great challenge.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having my favourite challenge theme. Fab DT cards. Loving the cow. Ali x

Crafty Math Chick said...

Cards with animals and birds are my favorite kind to make - thanks for the fun challenge! Lovely inspiration from your DT too!