Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Going Grey challenge # 14 Happy Birthday

Happy Tuesday.....I hope you have had a great week so far. Wow, today's challenge is challenge #14, and this weeks challenge is a SIMPLE one, It's a Birthday card. Your choice of image, sketch, embellishments......Just make sure that you use Basic Grey (please do not pay attention to my paper, as it just dawned on me that I didn't.....ARGH), but yes, the challenge requires that you do.......

But, before I show you the DT's cards, I wanted to share some news. Going Grey with Scrap-Creations is looking to add 2 new Design team members. The requirements are:

1. You must post to your blog on a regular basis.

2. You must be able to make a card once a week for Going Grey, with the weekly challenge theme, and you will have to post your card to our DT Yahoo group.

3. As a team it is VERY important to us that you can comment on the DT cards, as well as our participants cards.

4. Please e-mail me your blog address and your info to Kristen at k.catalano@comcast.net by June 18th.

I will hold a DT call for the next two weeks and announce the new members on June 22nd.



Thank you to all that played last week. Each and every card was Fabulous. Without further a do, let me show you last weeks TOP 3.

Chris Olsen Peggy Orit



Fabulous card ladies, please take your top three badge from the left of my blog. Thank you for playing.





I always get excited for this part.....Here are the DT's fabulous, inspirational cards for this weeks challenge:

Crystal Irwin:


















Peggy Regan:



















Kim Howard:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC14. PLEASE BE SURE TO USE BASIC GREY PAPER.......Have a great day and happy creating

7 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWW Congrats on the winners this weeks!!! Kristen your card is ADORABLE..I LOVE that image and the bg paper you used..ADORABLE bday card sweetie! have a great Tuesday!

Michelle Quinno said...

This card is adorable! Love that image.

אורית said...

Wow, Thanks for choosing my card at the top3 .
Your birthday card is fabulous.

Kristine said...

Awww, these are all AWESOME!! ok, I can totally "DO" birthday card, LOL. You are so funny Kristen (forgetting the BG) - I laugh cause I did that a couple weeks ago with your challenge too, I did the sketch but forgot the BG so I didn't enter it. ANYWHOO... Oh, and a big CONGRATS to winner!

Jackie Randolph said...

Love your Birthday card, and your image is adorable.

Kim Mc said...

Fabulous DT projects! Here's mine!

aloha, Kim Mc

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card Kristin!!! I love BG and couldn't resist playing along!!!

Here is my card:
http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/2010/06/cps68-going-grey-14-you-are-too-sweet.html#comments

Have a wonderful evening!!! Hugs ~S~