Monday, June 28, 2010

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge.....Americana


Hey there, welcome to this weeks Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge....With 4th of July approaching, I thought it would be nice to have a Americana theme challenge this week. OOOOPPPsss I didn't use Basic Grey....Ooooppps neither did the DT. Well, we decided that Basic Grey doesn't have any "good" BG paper, so this weeks challenge is AMERICANA with any DP you want to use!
For my card today, I used one of me new Motivet stamps. I just think they are so cute, and I used some dp I picked up at my LSS
My card qualifies for the following challenges:
Friday Sketchers
Little Red Wagon Challenge #34-Their challenge is also a patriotic one this week!
ABC Challenge-X for Xtra dimension is the challenge
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #65-"Stars and Stripes" is the challenge this week
Pile It On Challenge #25--Fold it, Bake it, Do something with it! They are challenging us this week to do something with our paper
One Stitch At a Time Challenge #19-This week the challenge is to use "stars and Stripes" on your creation!
Paper Cutz Challenge #47-On this challenge they you like us to use circles, stars, or squares on our project. My stars work perfectly with this challenge!

Fresh Brewed-Anything goes.
I did it Ceations Challenge-3-D...add some kind of dimension
WOW....we had a great turn out for last weeks challenge. So, wanna know who won the $15.00 GC to Paper Jewels............


Here are your random numbers:

6


timestamp: 2010-06-29 03:01:37 UTC
Patty J you are the winner!!!! Please e-mail me your mailing info


Like I said, we had a great turn out last week and there were so many amazing cards. It was really hard to pick just three, but it had to be done. So, without further ado, last weeks TOP 3 cards are:


Grace Nywening


Dawn BurnsworthErin
Fabulous Cards Ladies, please grab your TOP 3 badge from the right of my blog!

Are you ready to see what the amazing DT came up with for today's challenge? I have to say, each and everyone of these girls is amazingly talented, and I am not saying that just cause their my group...hehehe...They really are amazing, and I am lucky to have them. Okay, feast your eye on these!


Jackie Randolph
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC16. .......Have a great day and happy creating


16 comments:

Mary C said...

WOW Kristen these two couldn't get any cuter!!! I love this card so much. Your coloring is perfect and I liked that DP so much I bought it also! Fantastic job on the challenge this week!

Crystal said...

AWWWWW Kristen super sweet card!!! What an ADORABLE image, lovin that dp and these layers girl!!!! SWEEEET card...btw your coloring ROCKS!!!!

Peggy said...

I love this stamp Kristen!!!! You did a great job. I love the layout.

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Kristen, love the colouring and layout.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week, your card fits beautifully.
Good luck. Luv Brenda xxx

Choccy said...

Such a cute card !
Thankyou for joining us at OSAAT this week, Good Luck !

Choccy x

Pattie G said...

Great inspiration pieces! I just became a follower and added my creation so let me know what you think.

Hugs
Pattie

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love the image and fun layout! Adorable card. Thanks for playing at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Tammy said...

Wonderful samples this week DT! ...and fun challenge!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, the images are too cute! The DT did a fantastic job with this weeks challenge (well every week!)

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful card. Love the image and gorgeous papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular challenge. Hugs, Denise (GDT) x

Helen Dooley said...

amazing cards from your design team. thanks for playing along on PCC.

Berry said...

This is fabulous and those DT samples are great too! thanks for joining us at OSAAT this wk hugs Rebekah xx

Clare Brown said...

wow wow wow. I love it all!!!Thanks for sharing this week at abc challenge.Please come back for our next challenge next week.

hugs Clare x

Andrea M said...

Great patriotic card and wonderful DT inspiration! Thanks for playing along with PIO this week!

Lynn said...

Thankyou for a wonderful challenge :) Lynn

Gem said...

fab card Kristen!! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week :) Gemma x