Monday, October 18, 2010

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Christmas with Kenny K

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Just think, there is only 3 more days till Friday!
WOWZERS....Do we have a challenge for you this week....This week we have one of our favorite sponsors...KENNY K!!!! My team just LOVES his work, and he has a image for everyone. Of course I had to go with a sexy girl....I guess if you can't be thin, you may as well create a thin girl, and a sexy one at that...hehehehe!!!
This weeks challenge is EASY!!!! Christmas...What a great way to start your cards. Kenny K will be offfering 3 prizes this week. 3 images for 1st, 2 images for 2nd and 1 image for third. I will draw three random nameswith random.org.
For my card today, I use Kenny K's Mrs. Claus. I had a complete blast playing with this image. I think I may give it to my hubby for Christmas....hehehe who am I kidding, I barely mail my cards!!!!
WOW...the cards and projects last week were amazing....Each one special in there own way....Like I say every week, it is so hard to pick just 3, and that is why I had to pick the TOP 4 this week...I couldn't help it.....So, here is this weeks TOP 4!




Tanya
Zulma
Ira
Great cards Ladies, please feel free to take the TOP 3 badge from the left side of my blog!!!!


Oh my word, waiit till you see the DT's cards...Every week they WOW me....I truley feel like I have the best team! SO, I don't want to tease you anymore. Without further A du....this weeks cards by the DT using Kenny K images!

Lories Ames


Mary Castonquay
Kim Howard
Peggy Regan
Kristine Breach
Jackie Randolph
Marie Brigman
Peggy Regan
weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC31.......Have a great day and happy creating.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristen,
thanks for picking my pumpkin for your top 3! Congrats to the other winners as well!
What a superb Christmas card you made, love the stamp, can imagine you fell for it :-)
Thanks again, take care, Ira x

Michelle Quinno said...

I love how you finished this fabulous card off, Kristen! Your coloring is amazing!

Gorgeous DT cards too!!

Kristine said...

LOL - very CUTE Kristen! Can't imagine giving that to anyone BUT your hubby ;P I'm the same way -- barely mailing out my cards. I have stacks of them. I need to be better about that! Maybe I'll bundle em up and sell em as grab bags, teehee! Have a great week!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the sentiment, too cute!!! The glitter adds a lot...now why didn't I think of that???

PepPop said...

Thanks for the chance to enter and win some of these stunning images. The DT members have shown them off incredibly. Jaqui x

Crystal said...

Kristen SUPER FUN card girl!!! I LOVE that sentiment!! FABULOUS cards from the DT!!! AWESOME work Ladies!

Zulma said...

Thanks Kristen for pick my treat holder one of the Top Four and congrats to all the winners. Fabulous creations of the DT Designer. Hugs, Zulma.
Very pretty the image of the Kenny K girl and nice colouring.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AWESOME work from the DT! Love those Kenny K images:) Thanks for another great challenge.!!

Mary C said...

I love this card Kristen' I am so glad I got to see it IRL! Boy you do an unbelievable job coloring with the red Copics! Fabulous job on the challenge this week!!!