Friday, October 15, 2010

Bite Me!!!!


TGIF!!! I hope you have had a great week. I can't say that I'm happy to see Friday arrive. It has been a very long week, but there have been some really good things this week as well....
- I got a 90 on one of my nursing exams.
- I got to go on a fabulous Field trip with my daughter and her class to Odiorne State Park.
- I finally finished the laundry for the week :)
- My son got is first 100 on his spelling test (he tries so hard)
- I am going to a all day stamp event at a friends house tomorrow :)
- Sunday I am staying home ALL day to study.

You see, it's the little things in life that make me happy! What made you happy this week?

How cute is this Marvin Biting the Apple image from The Stamping Bazaar? I know I have said this before about Marina's images, but I just LOVE to color them. They have great space! When i was making this card, I wanted it to be different from the other Marvin cards I made, but I can;t resist using the webbing I bought, and the goo dripper punch on every Halloween card I make. I did use some of my new halloween DP, so that makes me happy. I am trying really hard to use what I have on hand and not but every new DP that catches my eye (really hard for me). I think I am a DP addict! Oh wait, I KNOW I am a DP addict. I just love it! Hopefully I can use some more tomorrow, at my all day Stamp event :)

Well, I must go and print up some digis for tomorrow, and ggather my items. Hopefully, I can do as much stamping as I do talking. Have a great day , and thank you for stopping by.



3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Great card! I say the same thing about DP...I am a DP Junkie as well...good think I live in a small town...but then there is always the internet LOL! Your Marvin card is just so fun! Wonderful layout!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Love that DP with this image-great card and hope you are having fun with your friends today and get to relax a little while studying tomorrow.

Michelle Quinno said...

OMG, this is soooo cute, Kristen!!