Saturday, October 23, 2010

Have a Magical Holiday!

Happy Saturday! I hope you are enjoying the weekend. The weather in here in New Hampshire is COLD, but sunny, so I will take it. This past week has been a bit of a tough one, but I am happy to have everyday I get. For all of you that have said prayers and sent cards for Ethan and his family, I say thank you. As of today he is still fighting for each day. His breathing is a bit better, but his lab work is still way off, and he continues to be very confused. I have been heart broken all week. I can't even begin to imagine what Amy is going through. On a happier note, I think we are going to spend tomorrow afternoon with Sierra. I am hoping to do something fun with her and my kids. Just a little something to occupy her mind for a bit. I will let you know what we come up with.

So, I was supposed to post this card yesterday, but time got away from me, and before I knew it, it was 11:00pm and I was exhausted. I made this card for this weeks challenge at Wags N Whiskers. The challenge is to make a Christmas card. I do love Christmas and all that comes with it (even black Friday). I just purchased this new Holiday Christmas paper (can't remember the name), and I am determined to use it all up. I used Laila, which is one of the new fairy images that Wags N Whiskers just released. We would love for you to join us in this weeks challenge. Just think, One more Christmas card you have made!

Well, I am off to our neighborhood Halloween Party. I hope you have a fabulous weekend, and Happy Creating!


6 comments:

Pia said...

Nice card Kristen, we have been praying for Ethan. Maybe Sierra would like to stay home and bake? Or a road trip, if you are up for a long one, we really enjoyed the museums in Springfield. You can use your MOS membership to get in for free.

Crystal said...

Kristen this is beautiful girl, LOVE the holiday creation you made with this image!!! GREAT card GF!

Basement Stamper said...

gorgeous card, love all the layers. I will say a lot of prayers for Ethan tonight!

Kelly Schelske said...

So beautiful Kristen!

Lorie said...

I love this card Kristen! Hope your time with Sierra has been fun today!

Michelle Quinno said...

Beautiful card, Kristen! Keeping them in my prayers. Hope you have fun with Sierra!