Monday, November 15, 2010

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Song Inspired!


Happy Tuesday!!!! You know what Tuesday's mean...Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge, and once again we have a fabulous chalenge with a FABULOUS sponsor.

This weeks chalenge is a super fun one.....Song inspired. What song inspires you????? I know there are some seriously funny card/song combos out there.

Before I tell you about my card, let me share this weeks sponsor with you....you may know who it is, just by looking at my card, but if you arenot familar with this image, let me tell you a little about it. This weeks sponsor is THE PRARIE FAIRY Designs!

This week Prarie Fariy is offering a prize to one lucky winner, which will be drawn randomly.

Ladies, You ROCKED our house last week. SO many gorgeous cards and we have so many people play with us.We LOVE IT!!!!!

Let me first start by choosing the winner of STAMP FAIRY digi images from last weeks challenge: The winner is......

Here are your random numbers:
Padster
42 Timestamp: 2010-11-16 03:20:56 UTC

This weeks Top 3 are.................

Erin:


Betty:
Astrid:
Awesome cards ladies. Please feel free to grab the Top 3 badge from the right side of my blog!

Now for this weeks cards by the DT, which, I think, are always amazing!!!!! Here they are:

Kim Howard:
Kristine Breach:
Peggy Regan:
Kristine Breach:
Kristine Breach:
Marie Bridgman:
weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC39.......Have a great day and happy creating






10 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Thanks ever so much - those digis are gorgeous - fab DT work too
Hugs,
Debbie x

Kristine said...

Very CUTE card Kristen!! =) Love these digis... I'm so glad they sponsored or I might not have come across them. =) Love your ruffly ribbon and poinsettia on there too! I don't have a LSS and have not found any of those poinsettias anywhere in the craft stores "in the big town"... so weird! Anyways... GREAT CARDS by the whole team! And I love this challenge--we'll have to do this one again sometime! =) Have a great day!

Michelle Quinno said...

OMG, this is adorable, Kristen!!!

Pia said...

Love it Kristen!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

FAB DT inspiration!

Deanne :)

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Love the DT's work! They all look amazing!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Awesome challenge and the samples are amazing as usual!! Blessings, Angie

Betty Wright said...

Kristen, this is a great challenge! Thanks for picking my card as one of the top three from last week!

Your card is too cute! I guess that is the ticket...to tote my own mistletoe! LOL!

Betty Wright said...

Kristen, this is a great challenge! Thanks for picking my card as one of the top three from last week!

Your card is too cute! I guess that is the ticket...to tote my own mistletoe! LOL!

Unknown said...

The DT cards are gorgeous girls! Love em all!

xoxoxox