Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Challenge with The Stamping Bazaar



Wow...Monday already??? The weekend always flies by. Did you all have a great Halloween? My kids had a great time, except the weather, it was CHILLY!!! All and all, it was a great day for trick or treating.

I wanted to thank you all for all your support, and kind words with the passing of Ethan. Friday night was his wake and Saturday morning was his funeral. It was a very emotional time for all. Amy & Sierra did wonderfully and the have to be 2 of the strongest women I know! The ceremonies were nice, but it was really hard to say good bye! He will always remain in my heart!



I actually managed to get a card made for today's challenge over at The Stamping Bazaar. This is their second week of their challenges, which will be held on Mondays. Each Monday they use a sketch, and all you have to do is make a card using the sketch provided. You must use one of The Stamping Bazaar's stamps to qualify for the prizes. You can link your card to TSB.


On my card today, I used The Stamping Bazaars New Elf image. Isn't he so stinkin cute. He was awesome to color. I also used my new SU designer paper, which I am completely loving! Well, I need to get to bed, I am off to my first day of Nursing Clinical tomorrow. Have a wonderful Monday, and stay tuned tomorrow for Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh, this card is simply ADORABLE!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, super cute little elf and glad the kiddos had a good time trick or treating!

Michelle Quinno said...

He's adorable!!! Love the way you used those gorgeous papers too!

Penni said...

Super card!!! This little elf is the sweetest!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Danni said...

awww, this is so cute!