Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Merry 1st Christmas Rowan!



Happy Hump Day!!!! I know, don't be shocked, I posted two cards, two days in a row.....I miss the days when I could stamp, color and make a card whenever I wanted. School is killing my creativity...I do love that the challenges I play in help force me to sit down and get creative! So today, I am thankful for the DT's I am on and keeping me creative.

Today I have a card for you, using this weeks The Stamping Bazaar's sketch. I used TSB Little Angel on a cloud image, and made this card for my Niece's first Christmas. I am so excited that I used this DP from pebbles, which I have had in my stash forever, and I also used a bunch of my gems that I have had forever. SO, I am so happy to, once again be using my stuff. You know, You have to use it, so you can buy more to replace it...hahahaha....
Well, I need to keep this short and sweet, The Nursing books are calling! I hope you all have a great week, and happy Creating!

4 comments:

PepPop said...

What a cute card and very cute image. Jaqui x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so sweet. TFS.

Michelle Quinno said...

Awww, this is so sweet! Thanks for the reminder. My sweet little C is going to need a first Christmas card!!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is a cute card and I love those colors. Excellent job feathering the hair! ;D