Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Fall Flowers


 Phew....It's already Tuesday, and I am exhausted...LOL...I promise I have a card for you, BUT, I cleaned my craft room and low and behold, it is missing. Argh...I think I function better in a messy environment.  Not only did I make a card, but I bought a new stamp for this challenge. Had I not worked 11 hours yesterday, I would have looked longer, but I am just exhausted. Hopefully, after work today I will have better luck :)
   This week we are starting the month off with a fall theme. This week we want to see your projects that have FALL FLOWERS.  My favorite fall flower is Mums...and the huge sunflowers...they are gorgeous!!!
   So last week I gave you all a challenge to leave me a comment of the thing you like the best about fall and I would pick one random winner for a surprise prize, and that person is.........
Here are your random numbers:
14 
Timestamp: 2012-10-02 00:47:50 UTC
NanaConnie  
Congrats...If you can e-mail me your name and address, I will get your prize out to you!!

The entries for last weeks "food" challenge were fabulous, but as you know, we can only have 3 for our TOP 3...and the TOP 3 are:
                                                                    Pinky
Tip Top
Celine
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "FALL FLOWERS" Creations!


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC133.....Have a great day and happy creating

  

7 comments:

pinky said...

Thanks so much for putting me in your top 3!! Wow to the inspiration this week ladies!

Michelle Quinno said...

Beautiful cards, girls!

Hang in there, Kristen!!

Céline said...

i'm so so happy and honored to be choosen as top 3, many many thanks ladies !!!
hugs
céline

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the super fun challenge and the gorgeous creations for inspiration! :)

Tip Top said...

Thank you for the top three placing - made my day!

catherine said...

great theme for this weeks challenge and great cards from the DT
x catherine

ellyscard creatief said...

Thanks for the super challenge.
Great cards from the DT.team.
Gr Elly